Friday, May 18, 2012

Va Bene Cafe at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas


Va Bene Cafe is The Cosmpolitan's version of a Starbucks with style. It's a polished and modern take on an Italian coffee bar serving paninis, gelato and salads in addition to coffee and pastries. Outside of Secret Pizza, this is the second cheapest place to grab a meal in the hotel.

Knowing I'll have a busy late morning heading to the airport and wanting to make the most of my last hours in Vegas, I opted for a healthy menu of a yogurt and berries parfait ($6), a banana ($1) and orange juice ($4.50). The selection of baked goods looked delicious also but I knew if I got hungry there would still be time to return and grab something quick before heading to the airport.

Va Bene Cafe is located on the second level of The Cosmopolitan. Hours: Daily 6am-11pm.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...