Friday, May 18, 2012

Express Checkout at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas


Most Las Vegas hotels will not slip your bill under your door overnight. You can have one emailed or pick it up at the reception desk. Since I had time after a morning of slot play I did the latter and headed to the The Cosmopolitan reception lobby. I didn't even have to wait in line. In fact I didn't even make to one of the actual receptions desks. Instead a roaming attendant in the lobby with an iPad in hand got me a printout of my bill. I mentioned I still had to retrieve my bags from the room so I was not ready to check out. She said just use the phone when I'm ready. I had to think about that one.

Low and behold on the phone was an option for an Express checkout. I always hated using the remote and television at other major metropolitan hotels to do the same task. This was way faster and easy. Got my bags and headed straight to the taxi stand for a ride to McCarran airport. This visit started rocky but the things were great after that. Can't wait to head back to The Cosmopolitan for another stay.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...