Friday, April 20, 2012

A City of Light: The Paris Las Vegas at Night

The Eiffel Tower rises above the Paris Opera House facade.
(photo: TheHopefulTraveler)
With only a few hours left in my visit to Las Vegas, I take the time to view the Paris Las Vegas Hotel at night. I have to admit, I've largely dismissed this hotel as a poor facsimile of the city. But after staying at this property and being able to really see and admire the extravagant details, I've come to appreciate the design and architecture of the entire endeavor. No doubt my visit here was helped by the fact I was assigned at great room at the hotel.

So rather than go on, I'll just let these photos speak for themselves. As much as possible I've attempted to take similar photos to previous ones I have posted that were take in the daytime.

The Montgolfier Balloon lit up for the Las Vegas Strip.
(photos: TheHopefulTraveler) 
The constant movement of cars at the hotel give the impression of a
real roundabout around the replica Arc de Triomphe.
The porte-cochere lit up for the evening.
The hotel's Arc de Triomphe.
The Paris Las Vegas Hotel tower.
The hotel's tower rises above the replica Paris Opera House (left) and
Arch de Triomphe.
The Las Vegas version of the Paris Opera House.
The hotel as viewed from the Bellagio. 
The Paris Las Vegas glimmers above the Bellagio lake.
The Strip in front of the Paris looking south.
North view of the Strip fronting the Paris.
One more picture of the hotel's glowing Eiffel Tower.
(above photos: TheHopefulTraveler)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...