Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recommended: Archtek Toothpaste Tablets


Back in May I published a post about Archtek Toothpaste Tablets. Today I finally took the opportunity to try out the product. They're very convenient to use. Just pop one tablet into your mouth, chew and begin brushing. After a few seconds the crumbs of the tablets began to stick to my teeth at which moment I began using a toothbrush. The product will foam as you brush. It does feel different from brushing with regular toothpaste but it still does the trick. After brushing my teeth, gums and tongue my mouth felt clean.

Because the product is not a liquid or gel, you don't have to include it in your quart-size plastic bag at security at U.S. airports. Just remember to pack a toothbrush as well. The product is unlikely to replace regular toothpaste for regular brushing but it's perfect for those long or overnight flights and long layovers.

For more information visit archtekinc.com. The item can be purchased from Archtek or from Magellan's Travel Supplies at $12.95 for 60 tablets. It's also available on amazon.com through other sellers.

  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...