Thursday, August 25, 2011

'Ghost The Musical' Set to Open in New York April 2012


I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment by writing several posts about 'Ghost The Musical'. I have to admit the original 1990 movie is a favorite of mine and I warmed up to it being adapted for the stage once I learned of the creative team, composer and actors of the London production. I cannot wait for the chance to see this show.

BroadwayWorld.com reports that the West End production is booking tickets until October 2012 and that the show will open on Broadway in April 2012. Producers are currently eyeing the Lunt-Fontanne, Shubert and Palace. Caissie Levy who is playing the Demi Moore role of Molly will likely repeat on Broadway. Less certain is her Sam played Richard Fleeshman. With a transfer confirmed, more details of casting and dates are to come soon.

In the meantime the original cast recording of the London production is available on iTunes and on CD.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...