Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ten Nights in London - What Does it Actually Cost?

This would the very first time I would stay at the London Renaissance Chancery Court. I never considered staying at the centrally located London Marriott hotels because the rates per night were just too expensive. My hotel of choice has been in the Radisson Edwardian chain with most of them located in the heart of London's West End.

So like the airfare, I wondered what would it actually cost if one were to pay to stay at the Chancery Court for ten nights. Again my guess was underestimated. Before you say that the amount of 3,590 is expected for London, please note that the price is in British Sterling Pounds. In US dollars, the amount is $5,385. Ridiculous. Even though I'm using award points, this stay better be good.

Related Review Links to the Renaissance London Chancery Court Hotel:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...